Last Updated December 12, 2023
- Information We Collect
- How We Use the Information We Collect
- How We Share the Information We Collect
- Third Party Applications, Technologies, and Websites
- Children’s Privacy
- Deletion of Your Data
- Contact Information Overview
Information We Collect
Colliga Apps collects personal information to facilitate your use of the Colliga Apps Service. “Personal Information” means information that identifies or is reasonably capable of identifying an individual, directly or indirectly, and information that is being associated with an identified or reasonably identifiable individual.
Personal Information That We Collect Directly from You
Through your use of the Colliga Apps Service, the following personally identifiable information may be collected. Please be advised that your Personal Information will be utilized by this Colliga Apps Service. For more information about Colliga Apps’ management of your Personal Information, please visit Colliga Apps’ Participant Terms of Service, available at: https://colliga.io/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/participant_service_agreement.pdf
How We Use the Information We Collect
The Personal Information we collect and the practices described above are done in an effort to provide you with the best experience possible, protect you from risks related to improper use and fraud, and help us maintain and improve.
For use in research studies, Researchers and their authorized users may collect, access, store, and utilize your Personal Information pursuant to each individual Researcher’s Informed Consent procedures applicable to each study in which you provide explicit consent to participate.
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide you with the Colliga Apps Colliga Apps uses your Personal Information to provide you with our Colliga Apps Service pursuant to the terms of our Participant Terms of Service: https://colliga.io/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/colliga_participant_service_agreement_rev_10.5.2022.pdf
- Comply with legal and regulatory Colliga Apps processes your Personal Information as required by applicable laws and regulations.
- Protect the security and integrity of the Colliga Apps Colliga Apps uses your Personal Information to further enhance our data security practices.
- Provide you with customer Colliga Apps processes your Personal Information anytime that you reach out to Customer Support (email@example.com) with issues arising from your use of the Colliga Apps Service.
- Optimize and enhance the Colliga Apps Colliga Apps uses your Personal Information to understand how the Colliga Apps Service is being used to help us improve the Colliga Apps Service.
- Other business Colliga Apps may use your information for additional purposes if that purpose is disclosed to you before we collect the information or if we obtain your consent.
How We Share the Information We Collect
Colliga will not share your Personal Information with third parties, except as described below.
- Colliga Apps may share your Personal Information with third party Researchers and their authorized users in accordance with our Participant Terms of Service.
- Third-Party Colliga Apps Service Colliga may share your Personal Information with third- party service providers for business or commercial purposes. Your Personal Information may be shared so that they can provide us with services, including identity verification, fraud detection and prevention, security threat detection, payment processing, customer support, data analytics, Information Technology, advertising, marketing, data processing, network infrastructure, storage, transaction monitoring, and tax reporting. Colliga Apps may share your Personal Information with these service providers only so that they can provide us with services, and we prohibit our service providers from using or disclosing your Personal Information for any other purpose.
- De-Identified Information. If you opt in to share your de-identified personal information, Colliga Apps may make this de-identified information publicly available for research purposes.
- Law Colliga Apps may be compelled to share your Personal Information with law enforcement, government officials, and regulators.
- Corporate Colliga Apps may disclose Personal Information in the event of a proposed or consummated merger, acquisition, reorganization, asset sale, or similar corporate transaction, or in the event of a bankruptcy or dissolution.
- Professional Colliga Apps may share your Personal Information with our professional advisors, including legal, accounting, or other consulting services for purposes of audits or to comply with our legal obligations.
- Colliga Apps may share or disclose your information with your consent.
Third Party Applications, Technologies and Websites
Colliga may work with or otherwise integrate with third-party applications. Currently, Colliga may collect personal information through applications and/or technologies of the following third parties:
- Apple Healthkit: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/healthkit/protecting_user_privacy
- Apple iOS: https://apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/
- Google Android: https://policies.google.com/technologies/product-privacy?hl=en-US
- Google Gmail: https://policies.google.com/technologies/product-privacy?hl=en-US
- Fitbit: https://fitbit.com/global/us/legal/privacy-policy
Colliga Apps does not have any legal or other responsibility for your use of these applications, technologies, and/or websites. Please review the privacy policies of these third-party applications, technologies, and/or websites to under your rights and responsibilities for use of these applications, technologies, and/or websites.
Colliga’s Use of Google User Data
With your consent, Colliga Apps may collect the following Google user data:
Please note that if you reject cookies, you will not be able to use some or all of the Colliga Apps Service.
The Colliga Apps Service is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under the age of
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 whose parents have not signed express, verifiable parental consent to engage in a research study. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, Colliga Apps takes steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
Colliga Apps complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) when its applications are used in research studies involving children under the age of 12. Colliga Apps maintains a distinct policy regarding COPPA, which can be found at:
No security is foolproof, and the Internet is an insecure medium. We cannot guarantee absolute security, but we work hard to protect Colliga Apps and you from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Personal Information that we collect and store.
Deletion of Your Data
Colliga Apps respects your right to delete your data. You may submit a request that Colliga Apps delete the personal information that we have about you by emailing email@example.com. Colliga Apps does not have the ability to delete any de-identified information.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy or our processing of your Personal Information, please feel free to contact Colliga Apps through the following:
Last Revised: 12/12/2023